There are so many things I want to make this summer. But I also want to be unreasonably lazy. I have such first world problems.
So in the true spirit of millenialism I’m going to post about the things I want to do on here and maybe I will actually be led to do them (and maybe my sister will read this and make me do them). I’m going to pick between 10 and 20 things to start with and we’ll expand in future from there.
- Strawberry Mango Chia Popsicles I love chia seeds! It sounds a little weird to put them in a popsicle but I am totes willing to try
- Firecracker Ice Pops strawberries, blueberries, and yogurt. And pretty pretty popsicles.
- Apricot Rice Pudding Pops Again sounds a little odd for a popsicle but worth checking out.
Coffee Related Things
- Hazelnut Iced Coffee or really any coldbrew and creamer combo. I’m planning to make coldbrew a staple this summer since I’m cutting back on Starbucks 😀
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee I got some adorbs little espresso cups for my birthday and this would be a great way to use them
- Coldbrew made with cinnamon
- Blackberry Bacon Grilled Cheese mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
- Apple Pie Filling Fruit Salad Probably isn’t as healthy as most fruit salads but still sounds delish
- Strawberry Avocado Pico De Gallo
Summer Type Foods
- Caprese Avocado Toast Ahh voh cahh dough
- Mocha Protein Balls I’ve been interested in snack bites lately as something to eat at work
- Panini Press Icecream Cones Sounds winning.
- Marinated Zucchini Corn Feta Salad This might be a bit much work for a lunch meal but I can dream
- Green Goddess Egg Salad with Avocado Green Goddess + Avocado means yaassss
Summer Type Activities
- Summer Concerts at the Rio Fridays and Saturdays all summer. We missed Sons of Pirates and that’s sad but we’ll find another good one
- Go to the beach!